Patagonia Men's Shelter Stone Jacket
Stay protected with our most durable, stormproof 3-layer waterproof/breathable jacket, now made with an updated fabric (4.2-oz 50-denier stretch-woven 100% nylon ripstop) for an even better feel and stretch. The Patagonia Shelter Stone Jacket for Men has reinforced shoulders, arms, sides and waist; a 3-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood; a storm-flapped center-front zipper; two internal pockets; two handwarmers and two external chest pockets with coated zippers, zipper garages and fully waterproof pocket bags. With coated pit zips, supple self-fabric cuff tabs and a drawcord hem.
- Patagonia's most durable waterproof/breathable hard-shell jacket with improved stretch
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.1-oz 80-denier stretch-woven nylon ripstop with an H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® (durable water repellent) finish; durable 3-layer shell with reinforcements in shoulders, arms, sides and waist
- Updated fabric throughout for improved hand and stretch
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood
- Easy-to-use center-front zipper secures with storm flap and rain gutter
- External pockets: two handwarmers, two chest; all with highly water-resistant, coated zippers and garages
- Internal pockets: one drop-in, one security
- Highly water-resistant, coated pit zips; low-profile, laminated, self-fabric cuff tabs; drawcord hem
- Regular fit
- Weight: 618 g (21.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Shelter Stone Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.