Patagonia Men's Thrift Shorts
The unofficial short for those who wander around aimlessly, with no visible means of support. Made of a lightwearing blend of 65 allrecycled polyester35 organic cotton in an open weave and puckered texture for maximum airflow. With two front slant pockets and one rear zippered pocket. Inseam size 32 is 10.
- This cool-wearing Puckerware® short now comes with recycled polyester and in a greater range of colors
- 3.4-oz 65% all-recycled polyester/35% organic cotton seersucker
- Environmentally conscious puckered blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Two slanted front pockets, one zippered rear pocket
- 10" inseam
- Ideal Uses: Vintage-Clothing Search, Peace Rally, Board Repair, Reading the Many Works of Kilgore Trout, Post-Surf Coffee Dates
- Regular fit
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Thrift Shorts for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 28 2011
Love the Shorts
I bought three pairs of these shorts this summer and I really love them all. They are lightweight and look super cool. I highly recommend these shorts for everyday use.
- May 11 2011
great fit -- perfect for everyday use
These are great, lightweight shorts that are perfect for everyday wear. Probably not ideal for heavy outdoor use or serious activities, but are great otherwise. I would recommend getting a pair, and I plan on buying a few more.
- June 1 2009
Great casual short - catch them on sale when you can
Very lightweight but substantial short for hot summer days. Fit is a little bit baggier with the 10" inseam (but true to size in the waist). Great-looking for doing just about anything
- May 30 2011
I very nice well made, durable product, which Patagonia is known for. These are a very full cut short, and were too baggy for me. I am 6'1" and 180lbs.
- October 13 2010
Great shorts...look great. The only downside is that there isn't a button but instead one of those metal clasps that are on pants. Not a bad thing but I have a feeling that it won't last when I put them on in the spring after I put on 20 lbs in the winter...