Patagonia Men's Watermaster Waders
Blackberries, barbwire, basalt. The fact is, we ask a lot of Patagonia's waders most importantly, that they keep us dry through all sorts of abuse. The new version of Patagonia's Watermaster Waders accomplishes this on a number of fronts First, Patagonia's proprietary waterproofbreathable polyester microfiber fabric package with H2No Hydrostorm barrier is quantitatively more puncture resistant than the competition. Then, because wet is wet, whether it comes from inside or out, we use lighter, more breathable fabric up top and a tougher version below. Finally, and not to be overlooked, the improved version of Patagonia's innovative internal suspension system makes it easier than ever to, uhrelieve yourself without taking off jacket or vest. Something to consider in a driving rainstorm. It all adds up to an incredibly dry, durable and lightweight pair of waders. In other words, Watermasters. Field repair kit included.
- This new version of the Men's Watermaster Waders remains quantitatively tough, puncture-resistant and breathable They feature Patagonia's revised innovative internal suspension system that allows relief without removing jacket or vest
- Upper: 3-layer, 5.2-oz polyester microfiber twill shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Lower torso and legs: 3-layer, 7-oz polyester microfiber reinforcement fabric with proprietary H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Gravel guards: 6.35-oz, polyester microfiber with Deluge DWR finish and abrasion resistant scuff patches. Booties: 3-mm neoprene with abrasion resistant fabric soles
- Polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No® Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Inside zippered main pocket (with piggyback mesh pocket and internal key/tool loop) flips out for quick access
- Unique, waist-mounted suspender allows easy conversion from chest to waist height
- New TPU post and slot design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll down, waist high comfort
- Anatomically curved knees and modified Y-joint™ crotch
- Inside leg seams are positioned away from wear zones
- Specifically designed left and right legs and booties; built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistance scuff zones; 1.25" gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch; stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy adjustable fit; field repair kit included
- Ideal Uses: Trout Streams, Steelhead and Salmon Rivers, Surf Fishing, Float Tubing, Secret Backcountry Destinations
- Regular fit
- 1077 g (38 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Watermaster Waders for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.