Patagonia Watermaster Hip Highs
Originally made for Midwest spring creek aficionados, the Watermaster Hip Highs are finding fans among backcountry trekkers, jetty scramblers, skinny water paddlers and other minimalist anglers. Rest assured, these are not your grandpa's floppy rubber hip boots, either. The Watermasters are made from Patagonia's proprietary waterproofbreathable polyester microfiber fabric with H2No Hydrostorm barrier for durable, sweatfree performance. Quickrelease buckle hip adjustments, top hem drawcord and gripper elastic strip provide secure, flopfree upper leg fit. Down below, specifically designed left and right neoprene booties and builtin fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistant scuff zones keep feet protected and comfortable.
- A new twist on a classic silhouette The Watermaster Hip Highs offer secure fitting, ultralight, waterproof/breathable wading protection up to the hips
- Legs: 3-layer, polyester microfiber with proprietary H2No® Hydrostorm waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent finish). Gravel guards: 6.4-oz polyester microfiber doubleweave with abrasion resistant scuff patches. Booties: 3-mm neoprene with abrasion resistant fabric soles
- Specifically designed left and right legs and booties
- Quick release buckle hip adjustments
- Top hem drawcord and gripper elastic strip for secure upper leg fit
- Built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistance scuff zones
- 1.25" gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs
- Concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure gravel guard cuff to boot and avoid line catch
- Ideal Uses: Trout Streams, Driftboat Trips, Ledge and Jetty Exploration, Summer Backcountry Treks
- Regular fit
- 658 g (23.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Watermaster Hip Highs from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.