Patagonia Women's Alpine Guide Pants
Skin in, climb ice, switch to rock, traverse a knife-edge ridge and boogie back down in the Patagonia Alpine Guide Pants for Women; durable, weather-resistant and breathable soft-shell pants that keep stride on every mountain endeavor. The midweight stretch-woven polyester won't restrict your moves, and the brushed interior maintains next-to-skin comfort. The gusseted, zippered cuffs have two-position snaps and tie-down loops. With water-resistant zippered pockets two front and two stitched and glued-on thigh.
- 7.6-oz, 90-denier 92% polyester (47% recycled), 8% spandex with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Durable stretch-woven polyester is super stretchy, water- and wind-resistant and highly breathable
- Brushed interior
- Belt loops; zippered fly
- Reverse-coil water-resistant zippers
- Pockets: two handwarmer, two thigh stitched and glued-on
- Zippered, gusseted cuff with two snap positions, elastic drawcord, and tie-down loops
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 20oz/ 567g
Purchase the Patagonia Alpine Guide Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 25 2011
Incredible pair of pants
I wanted a pair of snow pants to walk the dog, sled with the kids, and ski on warmer days. Most any pair of snow pants would suit this purpose. However, these pants are incredible becasue they look and feel awesome. These pants are very attractive while being very functional. My measurements are for a size 4 and the pant fits perfectly with room for a layer underneath.
- June 3 2010
Very comfortable and warm for an alpine climb. I wore them to climb Mt. Shasta and they blocked out the wind and snow. There are lots of pockets to stash items and are fairly lightweight.
- April 30 2010
These are great pants; comfortable, durable, lots of zipped pockets. My only complaint is I'm 5'2" and they are a bit long.
- February 5 2010
Fits really well and comfortable for hiking in cooler conditions. Tough yet soft enough without any base layer under.