Patagonia Women's Backcountry Guide Pants
Made for the hearty climbers and skiers who hit the mountains all winter, the Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants for Women are built for those who embrace the technical and the burly. The rugged 4-way-stretch doubleweave polyester resists weather and breathes freely, while waterproofbreathable seat and knee panels give extra protection. A brushed interior and microfleece-lined waistband add comfort, and zippered, mesh-lined thigh vents keep you cool on uphill grinds.
- 8.6-oz 75-denier 92% polyester (100% recycled) doubleweave with 4-way stretch, 8% spandex
- Seat and knee panels: 2.5-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water resistant) finish
- Burly, 4-way-stretch doubleweave polyester is water- and wind-resistant and highly breathable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- 3-point, removable suspenders
- Belt loops and microfleece-lined waistband
- Zippered fly
- Zippered thigh vents with mesh-lined openings; external pockets: two front slash, one vertical thigh; all with DWR-coated zippers
- Gusseted, zippered cuff with two-position snaps, edge guards and built-in internal mini-gaiter
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 24.2oz/ 686g
Purchase the Patagonia Backcountry Guide Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 22 2012
Another good item from Patagonia
I bought these pants to go ice climbing, and even though they are not waterproof, they are still water resistant. The water will most likely drip on your shoulders and head (that is why you need a really good waterproof jacket! Patagonia Triolet :) ) and your legs are less exposed. The material is very resistant and the pants have extra padding at the knees and around the ankle. These pants do not have a fleece layer inside (like their previous model) so make sure to wear some heavy weight underwear. The pants fits a little large around the thighs, but not at the waist. Overall, very good product.