Patagonia Women's Escala Pants
After field-testing these climbing pants on the cliffs of County Donegal, the Zapotec pyramids of Oaxaca and the flight in between, Patagonia decided the Patagonia Escala Pants for Women were keepers. Made from rugged 98% organic cotton with built-in stretch (2% spandex), the Escalas feature articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for uninhibited ascents. The flat, grown-on waistband with drawcord is comfortable under a climbing harness.
- Rugged stretch cotton pants with features for climbers including a gusseted, grown-on waistband with drawcord and articulated knees
- 8-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex canvas
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Rugged, cotton fabric with built-in stretch
- Zip fly with button closure and drawcord
- Gusset and grown-on waistband for climbing functionality
- Pockets: two front, two back drop-in, one at back right that includes zippered security
- Articulated knee
- 31" inseam; regular rise
- Regular fit
- Weight: 428 g (15.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Escala Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.