Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
Burly strong for post-holing boot paths, wicked warm for freezing cold. The insulated Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants for Women have a sturdy 2.5-layer canvas shell (100% all-recycled polyester) and a soft, compressible, stay-warm-when-wet layer of 60-g Thermogreen polyester insulation (90% recycled). Bomber storm performance comes from a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish that adds abrasion-resistance. Lined inside for a smooth glide over layers with featherweight 100% all-recycled polyester plain weave. Waist features include a soft, brushed tricot lining to wick moisture, adjustable interior elastic to fine-tune the fit, a zip fly, low-profile laser-cut and glued belt loops and a gusseted crotch for exceptional mobility. At the cuffs, scuff guards protect the inner leg, and fully featured gaiters provide a stout seal. More details: outer thigh vents, articulated knees, two zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered thigh pocket with an integrated pass holder inside. Loops on the rear yoke attach to the powder skirt of all Patagonia Ski/Snowboard jackets. Feminine fit.
- Durable, waterproof/breathable pants with insulated warmth for big-mountain riders and skiers; made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Shell: 2.5-layer, 7.6-oz 150-denier 100% all-recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% all-recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen™ (90% recycled)
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Durable, 2.5-layer midweight canvas shell (100% recycled polyester) with H2No® waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for abrasion resistance and storm protection
- Insulated with 60-gram 100% Thermogreen™ polyester (90% recycled); stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture, the two-button closure and interior adjustable elastic customize the fit; zip fly
- Laser-cut and glued belt loops
- Outer thigh vents
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one thigh with integrated pass holder in pocket; highly water-resistant, coated zippers on all exterior zips; fully-featured gaiters with gripper elastic, adjustable cam buckles; burly scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; loops on rear yoke attach to powder skirt on all Patagonia® jackets
- Regular fit
- Weight: 927 g (32.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 3 2011
Worth the Premium
These pants are worth the premium price. I wore them over a New Year's holiday in Tahoe in blue-sky conditions and also negative temperatures. I never felt cold wearning them and was fine on the moderate days, just opening the vent a tad when I got the slightest bit warm. My only caveat is to order a size down. I wear a size 6 pant and ordered medium, then had to exchange for a size small. Otherwise, these pants are what I've been looking for.
- November 9 2010
Great snow pants
Patagonia makes terrific products and these pants are no exception. Stylish and comfortable, they will look great on the slope and afterward hanging out. If you are looking for warmth, style and bullet proof, but these pants (but know they are a bit large). I am usually a size 4 and bought small and ended up with extra small.