Patagonia Women's Lightweight Guide Pants
A backcountry version of Patagonia's immensely popular Simple Guides, the new Lightweight Guide Pants combine skiing and alpine climbing features with a lightweight, freemoving and highly breathable fourway stretchwoven fabric. They resist moisture and provide mountainworthy durability, and the fit allows for springweight underlayers on those brisk alpine starts. Reinforced, articulated knees enhance mobility, while the zippered and gusseted cuffs adjust to various boot girths, have a snap closure and feature tiedown loops as well as cramponski edge scuff guards. With a zippered fly, belt loops and pockets two hand, one gluedon right thigh that close with lasercut, gluedin zippers. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Spring-weight (slightly heavier than Rock Guide) 4-way stretch-woven polyester soft shell climbing pants with crossover alpine features for skiing or alpine climbing
- 6.2-oz 91% polyester (100% recycled)/9% spandex doubleweave with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 4-way stretch-woven doubleweave polyester
- Separated zip waist (not pull-on)
- Belt loops
- Partial elasticized waistband
- Zip fly
- Pockets: two zippered hand, one zippered thigh, right glued-on thigh
- Zippers – hand and thigh are laser cut and glued; reinforced knees to resist abrasion; articulated knees; crampon/ski-edge scuff guard; zippered and snap gusset with full gripper elastic; tie-down loops
- Ideal Uses: Ski Mountaineering and Touring, Ice Climbing, Mixed Climbing, Alpine Climbing
- Slim fit
- 405 g (14.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Lightweight Guide Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.