Patagonia Women's Meridian Board Shorts
Avellanas offers powerpacked beachbreaks, juicy reefs and a zippy river mouth. Thank goodness for the stretchy comfort of the Meridian Board Shorts, with their wide waistband and tieclosure snap fly that won't snag on your suit or bunch up when you're paddling out for blissful session number four. A back security pocket with key loop and zip closure means essentials won't get lost in the spin cycle. Made from 93 polyester 100 recycled7 spandex. 6 inseam.
- A functional stretch-woven boardie, with great technical features and excellent color
- 5.4-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Stretch-woven recycled polyester and spandex fabric for maximum mobility and comfort
- Snap fly with flat tie closure for secure fit
- Zippered welted pocket on hem with drain hole and key loop
- 6 inseam; low rise
- Ideal Uses: Surfing, Sailing, Body Surfing, Diving, Swimming
- Regular fit
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Meridian Board Shorts for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 17 2012
comfortable and flattering
board shorts are often either comfortable OR flattering. These are both. The stretchy fabric means that even though they're low rise they seem like they'll stay on.
- July 6 2011
I took a risk buying shorts online but these fit very well. I bought a 4 (5'-5" 120lbs athletic build) A hare big on the hips, form fitting but not too tight on thighs. Great for beach wear, I would not wear them as casual shorts. Only negative is price, but all the swim shorts I can find are about this price so I might as well have Patagonia quality!
- June 7 2011
Fantastic shorts ! LOVE THEM. I had ordered in a size 2 after reading the reviews -- I thought I should order a size up. But they are true to size. I sent the 2 back and ordered a 0 and fit perfect. Best shorts Ive ever bought.