Patagonia Women's Merino 3 Bottoms
Nothing makes you appreciate a sunrise more than a frozen bivy. But until the sun emerges, you'll rest more comfortably in the Patagonia Merino 3 Bottoms for Women. Made from 6.9-oz 100% merino wool that has an extra-fine-gauge yarn and a durable jersey-knit construction for a wonderfully soft hand, the Merino 3 Bottoms are the ideal go-to fall/winter merino baselayer. They naturally resists odor, moves moisture away from the skin, regulates body temperature, and stretches to accommodate your every move. Slow-washed for next-to-skin softness. These bottoms feature a brushed-elastic waistband and smooth offset inseams. Machine-wash cold; lay flat to dry.
- Stay dry and warm in this soft 100% chlorine-free, merino wool jersey, ideal for variable activity levels in cool to cold temperatures
- 6.9-oz (230-g) 100% chlorine-free merino wool
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Merino wool resists odor naturally, insulates even when wet, is exceptionally durable and stretches; providing superior performance and softness
- Fine 18.5 micron gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction result in a luxurious hand
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseam for low bulk and next-to-skin softness
- Machine-wash cold and lay flat to dry
- Slim fit
- Weight: 196 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in USA
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 3 Bottoms for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.