Patagonia Women's Retro-X Vest
Classic to the core and oh-so-soft and cozy, the Patagonia Women's Retro-X Vest will look awesome when worn with a rugged pair of Carhartts on your annual steelhead fishing trip. Made from -inch pile Synchilla fleece on the outside, a windproof breathable PEF barrier in the middle and soft brushed polyester lining inside, this fleece vest will wick moisture and keep you warm and cozy. Stylishly quilted Supplex nylon panels on the side and on the outside of the stand-up collar help reduce bulk and give you a slim silhouette for a look that is lovely enough to wear into town. The full front zip is backed by a wind flap to help seal in body heat and 2 front zippered pockets are lined with brushed polyester mesh for softness on your hands. Tuck your punch card in a pocket, pull on your waders and your Patagonia Retro-X Vest for women and go put some meat on the table the old-school way.
- Exterior: 7.5-oz Synchilla® 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4- inch pile
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier
- Trim: Supplex® 100% nylon
- Breathable/windproof PEF® (Performance-Enhancing Film) barrier sandwiched between cozy recycled fiber polyester fleece on the outside and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester lining
- Quilted Supplex® nylon panels on sides and collar-stand reduce bulk
- Nylon spandex at armhole opening and hem
- Full front zip backed by wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh
- 100% recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program—simply return your worn out item to Patagonia
- Made in Mexico
- Center back length: 25.5 in, hip length
- Weight: 340 g, 12 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Retro-X Vest for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2012
Nice Cool Weather Addition
This vest is great for cool Fall or brisk Winter days. Great for layering. Is does have a very fitted design so size up from your usual size. I bought a L and had to return for an XL which fits perfectly (I'm 5'10" 165 lbs). Great design with lots of function
- January 9 2012
Sylish and versatile. You can dress it up and down. Great color. Very nice stitching and side detail. Great mix of materials, fuzzy and silky. I bought it as a gift but my daughter wants one also so I am ordering another one for her. I am considering it for myself also. Greatf for sport or with smart jeans ortroisers. Ideal for layering in al types of weather
- August 5 2011
Great all season vest
Love this vest! Great for a cold snowy day during winter or camping in the mountains during the summer. Patagonia offers really high quality products and the Retro-X vest does not disappoint!!
- November 18 2010
I've been wanting this vest forever and finally got it. The fit is snug/slim, so if you like loose fitting clothes, I would recommend maybe a size up. Super warm and great looking!
- October 13 2010
Love this vest!
Perfect vest for fall and to layer for winter. surprisingly warm! i usually wear a medium in patagonia, but i had to order up - runs small.