Part courier bag, a little bit daypack and convenient carry-on, the multi-tasking Atom Pack from Patagonia has you covered when it comes to keeping gear close at hand. The packbacks teardrop shape provides the support of a daypack by positioning the load behind your shoulder, and the single-strap design makes getting to the goods simple - just spin it around front. The large zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh and stretch-woven pockets. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables. Breathable, moisture-moving 3-D spacer-mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel. Made from 150-denier double-weave all-recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Material: 7.4-oz 150-denier 100% all-recycled polyester double weave. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both with polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shoulder strap: 100% polyester 3-D spacer-mesh
- Atom spins around from back to chest for easy access
- Main zippered pocket has internal zippered mesh and stretch-woven organizer pockets
- Small zippered pocket for essentials
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap is lined to protect cell phone, sunglasses, etc
- Teardrop shape positions weight behind the shoulder, easing stress on neck and back
- 3-D spacer-mesh on the shoulder strap and back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- Waistbelt secures pack to torso
- Volume: 7 L (427 cu in)
- Dimension: 15" x 9.5" x 4"
- Weight: 306 g (10.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Atom from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 23 2011
Well Designed and Functional
This is the best travel bag. It is well designed and extremely functional. It holds everything you need when you are off on an adventure! Lots of pockets inside, a key clip, and tie down straps to hold purchases or even a light jacket. Patagonia has thought of everything.
- October 20 2011
Altrec's description of this pack is spot on. The Atom is the perfect size for anything from a day trip into the city to a hike in the park. It allows you to keep all the essentials right where you need them. It definitely satisfied my most essential requirement - all the right pockets in all the right places.