Patagonia Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms
In cool- to cold-weather conditions, the soft and ultra-insulating brushed interior of the Patagonia Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms is a nice place for babies to inhabit. Built of 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (69% recycled) double-knit fabric with Gladiodor odor control for the garment, they wick and dry with authority, and double as a comfy top layer when the action shifts indoors. With a glide-on elasticized waist, nonchafing seams, roomy gusseted crotch and shape-holding, self-fabric cuffs.
- Fabric: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (69% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Recycled polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Fabric is brushed inside for softness
- Hidden elasticized waistband, roomy gusseted crotch; non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Self-fabric cuff at ankle
- Regular fit
- Weight: 71 g (2.5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 21 2012
Super cute and great fit!
Just purchased for my 2 yr old for our upcoming ski trip. I read reviews that these ran huge. I feel they are true to size and my daughter is small for her age. I bought the top and bottom, both are super cute, warm and fit great! I will buy another set next year.