Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest
Ultralight, cold-season insulation for serene trail walks with dad or epic stroller wheelies with mom. The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest buffers young bellies in an easy-to-layer construction that combines a 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell with a 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave lining, both treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to provide wind- and water-protection. The heat-trapping 600-fill-power premium European goose-down insulation compresses to the size of a PB&J but retains its loft and lift when unpacked for duty. With a full-zip front, wind flap, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls and a hand-me down ID label inside.
- Fabric: Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, windproof, has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge®
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Full-length zipper has wind flap and zipper garage to eliminate chin chafe
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 108 g (3.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.