Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
Think of this as your baby's on-the-go down comforter. The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and water when conditions get dicey. Lightweight and highly compressible, this jacket has high-loft 600-fill-power European goose-down insulation to keep them warm during long winter escapades. The windproof, all-recycled polyester shell is super light and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A full-zip front with elastic in back hem secures the fit and keeps chilly weather out. With a hand-me-down ID label inside. Easy to layer.
- Fabric: Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% all-recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Back elastic secures fit
- Hand-me-down ID label inside.
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- Easy to layer
- Weight: 116 g (4.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Down Sweater from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 25 2009
Just got this jacket for my 6 month old. It keeps him warm and cozy without the bulk of most jackets which allows him to move around with ease. The quality is also great as expected. Worth every penny.
- December 13 2009
This is a great jacket for our daughter. She has a different bigger bulky coat for winter and she hates wearing it. This seems expensive for a toddler but it is awesome and very warm. As always, you cannot go wrong with Patagonia. Jacket fits true to size.
- November 19 2009
We love this jacket! Lightweight but very warm. Allows baby to move around freely!
- October 9 2009
cozy down sweater
We got this as a gift and love it!!! Very soft, lightweight, and warm.