Patagonia Baby Puff Mittens
A plunging thermometer shouldn't put the brakes on a family hike up the Pipeline Trail. Just make sure to pack along the Patagonia Baby Puff Mitts, made of a wind-resistant 100% recycled polyester that's treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A lightweight layer of 60-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) keeps small hands toasty, and an ultrasoft, high-pile fleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly. Elasticized cuffs seal out cold, and the adjustable hook-and-loop closure has a pull-tab for easy on/off.
- Fabric: Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Shell/plush fleece combination is wind- and water-resistant and warm
- High-loft, lightweight and compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure with pull tab on top of mitt for easy on/off
- Elasticized cuff keeps cold out and mitts on
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
- Regular fit
- Weight: 51 g (1.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Puff Mittens from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.