Patagonia Baby Retro-X Jacket
While traversing the elephant savanna at the zoo or kite-flying at Gasworks Park, the Patagonia Baby Retro-X Jacket keeps your little one toasty and makes windchill a nonfactor. Its thick, soft quarter-inch 78%-recycled polyester fleece has a windproof barrier and is backed by a brushed polyester mesh lining: a technical trifecta that shuns wind yet still breathes and wicks. Herringbone spandex binding on the cuffs and waist provides stretchy resilience. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a zip front backed by a wind flap. Regular fit with a hand-me-down ID label inside. The Baby Retro-X Jacket is100% recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 1/4? Synchilla® 100% polyester pile (78% recycled) with brushed polyester mesh lining. Breathable/windproof barrier. Trim: Supplex nylon
- Windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy recycled polyester fleece on the outside and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Herringbone spandex binding on cuffs and hem provides ultra-strong stretchy resilience
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with easy grab web pull closures; zip front backed by windflap
- Inside ID label
- Regular fit
- 100% recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Weight: 538 g (19 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Retro-X Jacket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.