Patagonia Baby Retro-X Vest
The thick, core-warming Baby Retro-X Vest from Patagonia has a supple and durable quarter-inch polyester pile exterior and a new lightweight nylon lining to block wind. A tapered collar provides chafe-free comfort for the neck and chin. Durable Supplex nylon on the collar, pockets and front zip add strength and a clean contrasting finish; handwarmer pockets hold found treasures. Spandex binding at the neck prevents chafing, and a drop-tail design increases backside protection. The interior hand-me-down ID label keeps track of owners. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Fleece: 100% polyester (78% recycled) 1/4"-pile. Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Quarter-inch pile exterior is soft and buffering and the nylon lining interior provides wind protection
- Tapered collar keeps fabric from chafing little chins
- Durable Supplex® nylon on pocket, collar and front zip binding adds strength and clean contrast finish
- Double-layer patch handwarmer pockets
- Retro-style label on chest
- Slight drop tail for extra protection from elements
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Weight: 144 g (5.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Retro-X Vest from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 12 2011
This vest is great, my daughter loves it. It runs big but that just means she can wear it longer. All Pataginia products are excellent and they stand behind their product which I really like.
- April 6 2011
Perfect 3 season atire.
Great little vests. I bought these for my twin niece and nephew and they are great. Windproof and soft. Pair with a sweater and your good to go in late fall, or a t-shirt for a cool summer evening. Nice little vests and a good value.