Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket
Kids adapt to Mother Nature's changes with ease. So does the Patagonia's Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket. It blocks wind, moisture and cold temperatures with a fabric that's soft and inviting. The snag-and-wind-resistant all-recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps little bodies dry. The 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet; a 3-panel self-contPatagonia'sing hood provides a sure and sheltering fit. With raglan sleeves for excellent mobility, a zipper garage to stave off neck and chin chafe, new handwarmer pockets on the non-quilted side, and shape-holding spandex binding on the hood, cuffs and waist. Colorways reverse to a contrasting quilted side. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Shell: 2.3-oz 100% all-recycled polyester variable-ripstop fade with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Fast drying, snag-and wind-resistant shell is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; high-loft, lightweight, compressible 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled), stays warm even when wet and is wind resistant
- Three-panel hood contPatagonia'ss for better coverage
- Raglan sleeves provide comfort and mobility
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding on waist, cuffs and hood holds shape
- Reversible shell fabric and quilting offers style options
- Handwarmer pockets on non-quilted side
- Weight: 226 g (8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2011
Great purchase great site
Bought 24mo for our 18mo old twins and fit is great w/room to grow but not too big. May fit even next winter. Can wear alone & stay warm and also fit fleece under when needed. Great easy fit in car seats. Babies get excited to put on. Love buying from Altrec
- December 15 2009
Fabulous! Worth the money!
perfect fit--hood is awesome! jacket is very warm, not bulky!!
- September 21 2009
great coat in baby car seats
thin, yet warm, sturdy and handsome!
- December 9 2008
It's not as bulky as other jackets, so my son doesn't mind wearing it while in his carseat. He's 8 months and we bought the 18 month jacket so he could wear it all winter. Glad we did because they run a touch small.
- March 2 2008
Will buy again next season!
My daughter loves this.She does not like being dressed bulky so this is great and she does not mind the hood up because it does not interfere with her vision. She is in the 60 percentile for her age group-18 months old-for height and 75 % for weight and she fits the size two perfect. And I love that it is is reversible!I wish I had bought this jacket earlier!