Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants
Exceedingly comfortable and toasty weather-resistant pull-ons now built from environmentally responsible 100% recycled materials.
Keep babies? tender skin warm in our quick-drying, fully reversible and fully insulated Puff-Ball gear resists wind, chill and water so babies can blissfully rollick in the snow, rain and glop. The pants, designed for easy ingress and egress, feature a belly-friendly, fold-over elasticized waist and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort over a diaper. Both shell and insulation are made from eco-friendly recycled polyester. Colorways reverse to a contrasting quilted side for a whole new look. The Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps babies dry. Hand-me-down ID label inside. Relaxed fit for easy layering.
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester variable ripstop fade with Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g. polyester (90% polyester) short staple insulation
- Snag-resistant shell houses high-loft, highly compressible insulation that stays warm even when wet and is wind-resistant
- Fold-over elastic waist is comfortable against sensitive bellies
- Gusseted crotch for comfortable fit with a diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle cuffs holds shape and seals out damp chill
- Reversible shell print and quilting offers style options for both boys and girls
- Hand me down ID label inside
- Relaxed fit accommodates layers
- Weight: 170 g (6 oz)"
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Pants from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 1 2011
Love these pants
I buy a new pair for my daughter every year and the quality is consistently good. She never complains of being cold when she is wearing these pants. She is tall and skinny for a 4 year old girl and the 4t fits a little big. She really loves the print and so do I.
- January 4 2011
Light, warm, and stylish
Very good pants. Light and warm, windproof and water repelent. Also brigth and vibrant colors cheer up in a winter. We use this pants from late fall to early spring. You cannot go wrong with this product. Worth every penny plus Patagonia guaranty.
- November 10 2010
Patagonia Puff baby clothes
Fits a little large, but great to last the whole season, easy on and off, and fits nicely in carseats under belts. Love them!
- December 8 2009
Great Snow Pants
I got these for my 22 month old and they are great! Really soft and packable! He's about 25 pounds and wears the 18 month size just fine... patagonia runs really big in the bottoms. I can't wait for it to snow for him to really wear these pants!
- March 30 2009
Stylish and practical at the same time
What some great pants! The material is great, and baby can wear them in both fall and winter. I like the reversible feature. Too bad the reverse is cream, though.