Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket
The only trouble with the Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket is deciding which fabric, furry or slick, to wear on the outside. This reversible wind-and-weather-resistant jacket is made of a smooth, durable recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The flip side features cozy, high-pile polyester fleece. A soft layer of 100-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) between the two layers adds warm, low-bulk insulation. Raglan sleeves with elasticized cuffs allow extra mobility for little arms; elbow patches on the fleece side increase durability. To seal out the elements, an elasticized hood and hem provide a secure, protective fit. Handwarmer pockets on both sides of the jacket and a reflective zipper-pull round out the features. the Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and reverses to a soft high plush fleece side, insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen® polyester
- Elasticized hood provides a secure and protective fit
- Raglan sleeves provides extra mobility
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides of jacket and shell fabric elbow patches on fleece side for durability
- Internal elasticized drawcord helps seal out the elements
- Reflective zipper pull with zipper garage to protect chin; elasticized cuffs to seal out cold
- Relaxed fit
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Weight: 388 g (13.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 23 2011
jacket size 3t well sat on the children 1.5 years. it is still long and more like a park. but it is enough for two seasons. very beautiful colors prusian blue.
- July 21 2011
what a fantastic jacket
My little son loves this jacket so much, hope to buy another one, but the same size is not available now:( btw, Patagonia is a famous brand, and it deserves my trust. what a fantastic jacket!
- March 27 2011
Baby reversibel tribble jacket
Great liitle jacket, light weight, but warm, great hood. Big enough to cover a warm hat. Easy to wash and dry. Only downside is that the first one I ordered the pockets wore away very quickly after my son put little rocks in them and then rubbed off a wall. I sent this back and Altrec immediately took care of it and sent another one. Excellent customer service! I'm not sure I will buy this again just because it doesn't appear to be extremely durable for an expensive Patagonia jacket that it is. My son is 3 and on the smaller size (24 1/2 lbs) so the 24 months was perfect for him. However, I have been a little neurotic about the jacket when he is out playing. I don't want it to wear away again. I think I might go with a different Patagonia next year. This one is still in great condition. I will be able to pass it along. I would recommend it for babies/toddlers who are not very active, maybe just for stroller, car, etc.