Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants
The Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants provide two-for-one fully insulated convenience for young sprouts: The 100% recycled polyester shell side is durable and wind sheltering, and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture. The thick 100% polyester deep-pile double-faced fleece side feels great against the skin. (Reverse them if the mood shifts, or to slide easily over layers.) Between the two resides cold-buffering 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation. With an easy-on elasticized waist, and spandex binding at the ankles to seal out chill.
- Fabric: Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Wind and water-resistant shell fabric is fast drying, lightweight and durable
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Gusseted crotch for a comfortable fit with diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and seals out chill
- Shell side reverses to a fleece side for style options
- Quilted through all layers helps minimize bulk
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 207 g (7.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.