Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 120L
Built to meet the demands of mountain professionals, the tough, weatherresistant Black Hole has been restored to its original intent the hauling and storage of serious gear. Ultra abrasionresistant fabric, doublelayer construction, a TPUlaminated base and reinforced stitching resist the effects of rough surfaces and sharp tools. Removable shoulder pack straps and padded back panel mean comfort on longhaul carries. Grabandtoss haul handles for easy packing on South American bus tops or baggage carousels. Zippered fullaccess opening to main compartment makes quick work of getting gear packed and unpacked. External organizer zip pocket for tickets, maps and other quickgrab items. Made from tough, environmentally conscious 1,200denier polyester 100 recycled with a polyurethane coating and a DWR durable water repellent finish.
- Built to meet the needs of mountain professionals, this tough, weather-resistant gear bag is designed to store and haul your gear
- 1200-denier polyester (100% recycled) coated with polyurethane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-access opening to main compartment for ease of use; External organizer zip pocket for tickets, maps or quick-grab items; Internal mesh pocket
- Abrasion-resistant fabric, double-layer construction and reinforced stitching provide guaranteed durability for years of adventure
- Removable shoulder straps and padded panel for comfortable long-haul carry
- Grab and toss haul handles for rooftop transport on South American buses
- Compression straps store out of the way and can be used as haul handles
- Ideal Uses: Base Camping, Travel, Road Trips, Hauling Gear
- 110 L (6700 cu in) 32" x 155" 14"
- 1786 g (3 lbs 15 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 120L from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2012
Another great product from Patagonia and price from Altrec. While it's still worth the money at full price, a sale makes it even better. Plus, you get to put the bag to the test and know it's backed by their 100% guarantee!! This bag can handle any type of load and the padded bottom protects your gear. Whether traveling, car camping, or heading out for a mountaineering trip the Black Hole is up to the challenge.
- February 2 2012
Great travel bag!!!
I purchased this bag to replace my older wet/dry bag that I've had for over 20 years. While it doesn't have the two sides like the wet/dry bag it is extremely roomy. I also like that it was a zippered outer spot to put smaller items. Th shoulder straps make it so easy to carry through the airport. Thanks for a great bag. I'll be honest with you. I purchased one of each size and they are fantastic!!!
- August 1 2011
this bag is great. it is huge! great color and nice material. looks like it will be perfect for hauling gear and keeping it dry in our thule box too. love it! haven't gone anywhere yet but planning backpacking trip with it!
- July 14 2011
Perfect travel bag for my needs. Grabbed this bag before I went on a trip to Israel and I'm glad I did. The shoulder straps are great I prefer them to having a wheeled bag, don't have to worry about getting stuck in cracks or the bag wobbling on uneven surfaces. The bag held up well against the baggage handlers just a few scuffs on the bottom nylon but nothing major and nothing that looks like it will be turning into a hole anytime soon. The capacity is flat out ridiculous packed clothing, gear, hats, shoes, and accessories for 9 days with room to spare. I'm 6'7" and the bag hit me at the butt so if you're shorter or not able to carry heavy loads on your back this may not be the bag for you, look into the smaller sizes.