Patagonia Boy's Puff Rider Jacket
For catching air in the halfpipe or committing to the fall line, the insulated Patagonia Boy's Puff Rider Jacket has a motion-inspired design and a durable fabric with weatherproof reinforcements. Highly compressible and warm when wet, the lightweight 200-g Quallofil insulation moves easily with the motions of skiing and boarding. The tough shell is made from soft polyester ripstop treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. It has waterproof 2-layer polyester reinforcements at the cuffs, elbows, side panels and hem to withstand abrasion and to prevent wet-through. Inside, a slick polyester lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over layers. The fleece-lined collar and chin flap eliminate zipper rub; elastic cuffs, a mini-powder skirt and an integrated bottom hem drawcord provide a tight seal against outside elements. The insulated handwarmer pockets have reflective zipper pulls; there's an internal drop-in pocket and a hidden, zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing. Articulated sleeves have a built-in "grow-fit" feature for an additional two inches of growing room. Snap loops at the waist attach to Patagonia's Kids' Snow Bum Pants, and a hand-me-down ID label inside keeps track of owners. With an adjustable hood. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Shell: 3.5-oz 100% polyester variable-ripstop fade. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier. Both have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 200-g Quallofil® polyester. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Soft ripstop polyester shell fabric is treated with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is highly water resistant
- Waterproof 2-layer panels at high-wear points prevent wet-through and add abrasion resistance
- 200-g Quallofil®; insulation is lightweight; insulates even when wet; removable snap on/off hood secures and cinches with soft-lock pulls for weather protection and warmth
- Quilt construction reduces bulk; polyester lining is durable and glides smoothly over underlayers
- Fleece-lined collar and chin flap is supersoft and eliminates zipper rub; articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature extends 2" for wear throughout the seasons; elastic cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures; insulated handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; internal drop-in pocket for accessories; internal pass loop; hidden chest zip pocket with interior cable routing; full-length wind flap
- Mini powder skirt seals out snow and snap-loops to coordinate with Kids' Snow Bum Pants; integrated drawcord and cordlocks at bottom hem secure fit; hand-me-down ID label inside
- Reflective heat transfer logo
- Weight: 816 g (1 lb 8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Puff Rider Jacket for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 18 2011
This Jacket was delivered fast after Patagonia adv. me to order from Altrec. Thank you Altrec. Great fit, great jacket..my 10 yr old loves it and that is not easy, for him to agree at 10 years old. thank you...
- January 11 2011
This coat is attractive, warm and practical. My son is tall and slim (usually wears 10/12) and the L fits him great and he should be able to wear it next year. The color is like a military green and goes well with everything. We are Patagonia converts, our entire family has them now!