Patagonia Boy's Synch Marsupial Shirt
The large front pocket on the Boy's Synchilla Marsupial from Patagonia lets them take their rock, leaf and feather collection wherever they go. Made of soft, recycled (85%) polyester double-faced fleece, the pullover features a deep front zip, a roomy kangaroo-style pocket, shape-holding elasticized cuffs and waist, reflective trim in the collar stand for high visibility and a hand-me-down ID label inside. Updated this season for an improved fit. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 7.6-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Made from soft, recycled double-faced fleece
- Deep zip and kangaroo pocket
- Elastic cuffs and tummy-friendly elastic at waist
- Reflective on stand-up collar
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Weight: 283 g (10 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Synch Marsupial Shirt for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 17 2011
I bought this for my 14 year old son and it still looks new in spite of his less than tender care. Usual Patagonia high quality and finish. Is on the thicker side when it comes to a fleece top, and is great for layering underneath a waterproof shell in cold and wet weather. I have been buying Patagonia products for the whole family for 11 years, and have not had a single letdown. Plus customer service is outstanding.