Patagonia Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Beanie
Environmentally conscience and designed for comfort, the Patagonia Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Beanie will keep you warm and comfortable on the slopes. The interior brushed fleece will keep you toasty while the smooth jersey exterior will glide easily under your helmet. The Patagonia Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Beanie is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Exterior: 52% polyester, 41% recycled polyester, 7% spandex
- Interior: Polartec Power Dry, 53% recycled polyester, 42% polyester, 6% spandex
- Stretchy and comfortable
- Fabric wicks moisture and is highly compressible
- Smooth jersey face glides easily under a helmet or hood
- Flat-seam construction for next-to-skin comfort
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 28 g (1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Beanie from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 28 2011
Worth every penny
As usual another great product from Patagonia! Very comfortable in mild conditions in south east. Ordered this for a sup expedition up the St.Johns river this winter & spring. Packs up small yet performs as some of the more bulky beenies.