Patagonia Cascada 30L Backpack
Disorganization shouldn't be the impression you leave behind. A carry-all for your life's stuff, the female-specific Cascada 30L Backpack from Patagonia has two large compartments and plenty of pockets to hold everything from a laptop to your keys. The main pocket contains bulky items and features a padded computer sleeve that's raised above the bottom of the pack to protect a 17-inch or smaller laptop from hard knocks. The sleeve, equipped with a tube port, accepts a hydration reservoir (not included) when you take your load cross-country. The secondary compartment has a lanyard for keys and organizational pockets for smaller stuff. A soft microfleece-lined pocket protects sunglasses; two external lash straps hold a yoga mat or a freshly baked baguette. An exterior shock cord cinches down bulky items, and dual stretch-woven side pockets keep water bottles within reach. Airflow mesh shoulder straps with ergonomic shaping make carrying more comfortable in warm weather. Made from a tough yet supple 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier ballistics nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric: Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex
- All have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Torso length and air-flow mesh shoulder straps designed for women
- Generous main compartment with drop pockets for quick organization on the go
- Secondary compartment houses organizational pockets
- Exterior stash pocket
- Padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact
- Sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys
- Microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Exterior shock cord for bulky items
- Quilting on front panel; embroidered text logo
- 30 L (1831 cu in)
- Fits a 17-inch laptop
- Weight: 765 g (1 lb 11 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Cascada 30L Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 17 2012
Just what I was looking for!
I carry this backpack everyday to school. It is designed well and sits comfortably on the shoulders and back, even walking around campus all day. It has a lot of storage space and is able to fit my 15" laptop as well as notebooks and books. The front pockets are good for small items. I will also be using the pack for hiking trips and am sure I will be just as pleased.