Crosstown or cross-country, the fully featured commuter Crosstown Backpack from Patagonia keeps you organized whether you're office-bound, hiking the steep and narrow, or somewhere in the global commute. Inside its zippered main compartment, it features a suspended, self-adjusting padded sleeve that accommodates up to a 17-inch laptop. A secondary zippered compartment opens to an office organizer, and a front catch-all sleeve (with hidden zipper) provides easy access to documents. With a stretch-woven water-bottle pocket, a fleece-lined top pocket that protects sunglasses or electronics, 3-D spacer-mesh backpack straps and back padding for comfort and breathability, and an adjustable sternum strap with built-in safety whistle. Made with 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a canvas texture, polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Updated with Patagonia's 1,200-denier recycled polyester; zippered main compartment has a suspended, self-adjusting padded laptop sleeve that handles a 15"-17" laptop.
- A second zippered compartment opens to a portable office organizer system
- Front catch-all sleeve with hidden zipper that provides easy access to documents; stretch-woven water bottle pocket
- Fleece-lined top pocket protects sunglasses or electronics
- Airflow-mesh backpack straps and back padding for comfort and breathability
- Adjustable sternum strap with built-in safety whistle
- Removable waistbelt and stowable attachment straps
- Weight: 907 g (1 lb 15 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Crosstown from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 6 2009
Perfect for my 17 inch laptop....Great padding for the most part with the exception to the top section....Could use just a little more padding for the laptop....All around great backpack..durable...cool looking...comfortable for school or hiking. I recommend this product.