Patagonia Deep Wading Jacket
How much is enough when you're chasing your fishing passions? The Patagonia Deep Wading Jacket Men's ensures that until you're in over your head it's never enough. Cut above the waist for serious wading , this waterproof/breathable fishing shell offers all that you need. Superlight with a simple design, this jacket features a full-visibility hood, reversed StretchCoat cuffs, roomy zippered fly box pockets, and updated fleece-lined handwarmer pockets. Patagonia's shortest fishing jacket, the relaxed fitting Deep Wading shell also accommodates layers and a loaded vest.
- Fabric: Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge®DWR finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat
- 2.5-layer tear-resistant nylon with a Deluge®DWR (durable water repellent) finish, waterproof/breathable H2No®barrier and sealed seams is packable and lightweight; visibility/Houdini®drawcord hood with single-pull adjustment
- Drawcord waist with drain holes
- External, zippered chest pockets (set high for wading and with drain holes), brushed polyester lined handwarmer pockets, hanging accessory loop inside right pocket
- Glued-in, coated reverse-coil main and chest pocket zippers are highly water resistant
- Gusseted reverse StretchCoat®cuffs
- Two internal mesh pockets
- D-ring on back, hidden daisy chain above left side label
- Weight: (372 g 12.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Deep Wading Jacket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.