Patagonia Girl's Boardie Shorts
When you've raised a water baby, the Girl's Boardie Shorts from Patagonia keeps her H2O ready for each and every splash down. These quick-drying, durable and lightweight board shorts are designed in soft-brushed microfiber polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment for quick-drying. Designed with forward seams in the crotch and partially elastic waistband, the Girl's Boardie Shorts gives plenty of mobility for water slipping fun. With a zippered hip pocket that lays flat and self-drains, this hip-riding unlined board short now features a shorter inseam (3 3/4"). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 3.7-oz 100% microfiber polyester with a brushed face and a DWR (durable water repellent finish). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Soft, durable lightweight microfiber polyester is quick-drying
- Partial elasticized waistband manages fit and comfort
- Forward seaming at crotch for mobility and comfort
- Board-short-inspired closure with a secure, easy-to-adjust nylon drawcord
- Zippered hip pocket lies flat, out of the way and drains
- Hip-riding and unlined
- 3 3/4" inseam
- Weight: 90 g (3.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Boardie Shorts for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.