Patagonia Guidewater Duffle - Max
For serious angling expeditions, the Patagonia Guidewater Duffel - Max lives up to its name, hauling maximum gear with grace and efficiency. More importantly, it keeps wet stuff ventilated (preventing the dreaded "stink waders") and away from your dry goods with a coated, floating baffle. Now made with an even tougher, 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric. High-airflow mesh, coated, water-resistant zippers, rod tube attachment points and an adjustable, padded, split shoulder strap and external zippered mesh pocket combine to create the ultimate angler's duffel. For added security, 4-piece rod tubes also fit easily within the Max.
- Material: Waterproof side: 840-denier nylon double-coat with polyurethane film. Breathable side: 300-denier polyester (47% recycled) double weave and nylon mesh. Floating divider: 70-denier nylon with polyurethane film
- Separate wet and dry sides with floating, water-resistant divider
- Coated water-resistant zipper on dry side compartment eliminates bulk and provides easy access
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Split shoulder strap with adjustable fit
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Weight: (2 lbs 13 oz) 1276 g
- 1275 g (2 lb 13 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Guidewater Duffle - Max from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.