Patagonia Guidewater Waders
We built Patagonia's new Guidewater Waders to be the toughest, most punctureresistant waterproofbreathable wader on the planet. Of course, we couldn't just stop there. Nope. They also had to be extremely lightweight while offering a groundbreaking level of comfort and convenience. In other words, the ultimate wader. We started by strategically placing varying weights of Patagonia's proprietary waterproofbreathable polyester microfiber fabric package with H2No Hydrostorm barrier according to specific breathablility or toughness needs. The result? Max durability and flexibility without resorting to excessive heavy, sweattrapping multiple layers. Patagonia's revolutionary new merino wool gridlined neoprene booties wick perspiration and create guiltinducing levels of foot comfort. The most advanced version of Patagonia's innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and this is critical quick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers. More features sculpted upper for reduced drag in heavy currents, anatomically designed left and right legs and booties, built in fabric gravel guards with abrasionresistant scuff zones and highfiltration mesh drain strip. Field repair kit included.
- We built the new Guidewater Waders to be the toughest, most puncture-resistant, lightest, waterproof/breathable wader on the market They feature Patagonia's revised innovative internal suspension system that allows relief without removing jacket or vest
- Upper: 3-layer, 50-denier twill-woven polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Lower torso: 3-layer, 7-oz, polyester microfiber reinforcement fabric with proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Seat and legs: 3-layer, 8.2-oz, polyester doubleweave microfiber reinforcement fabric with proprietary H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Gravel guards: 6.4-oz, polyester microfiber doubleweave with Deluge DWR finish, abrasion resistant scuff patches and a high filtration polyester mesh drainage strip (100% recycled). Booties: merino wool grid-lined 3-mm neoprene with abrasion resistant fabric soles
- Polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No® Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is highly durable and puncture resistant without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Inside zippered main pocket (with piggyback mesh pocket and internal key/tool loop) flips out for quick access
- Unique, waist-mounted suspender allows easy conversion from chest to waist height, and provides quick relief without having to remove jacket or fight hard-to-operate zippers
- New TPU post and slot design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll down, waist high comfort
- Anatomically curved upper, knees and modified Y-Joint™crotch
- Inside leg seams are positioned away from wear zones
- Specifically designed left and right legs and booties; 3-mm neoprene booties are lined with merino wool grid; built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistance scuff zones and high filtration drain strip; 1.25" gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch; stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy adjustable fit; field repair kit included
- Ideal Uses: Trout Streams, Steelhead and Salmon Rivers, Surf Fishing, Float Tubing, Secret Backcountry Destinations
- Regular fit
- 1168 g (41.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Guidewater Waders from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.