Patagonia Infant Synch Bunting
You may be warm in your puffy down jacket, but what will keep your little one cozy as you push his stroller downtown looking for a good place to watch the holiday parade? Easy the Infants Patagonia Synchilla Bunting will wrap your babe in warm polyester double-faced fleece that is soft on young skin and easy to care for when its crusty with spills at the end of the day. Two zippers on the front and a zippered inseam make it easy to take on and off for changing and let you zip the legs together in a bag or separately to fit in a car seat, bike seat or in a backpack. The little hood is elasticized for a snug seal around the face and the cuffs convert to mittens keeping chilly breezes at bay and helping to retain body heat. Anytime is snuggle time when your baby is zipped up in the Patagonia Infant Synchilla Bunting.
- Fabric: Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
- Fabric: Prints: 8.3-oz 100% polyester double-faced fleece
- Zipper converts bunting from bag to legs for ease of use in a backpack, car or bike seat
- Hood opening has elasticized sides for a snug and contoured fit
- Convertible, insulating hand covers allow full extension for little arms
- Long zipper with a fleece wind flap for easy on/off
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Made in Colombia
- Weight: 266 g, 9.4 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Infant Synch Bunting from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.