Patagonia Kid's Capilene 3 Midweight Crew
When it comes to moisture, the long-sleeved Kid's Capilene 3 Midweight Crew from Patagonia offers serious control issues. Quick-wicking, fast-drying and super breathable, it soothes overcooked skin and also layers well in cooler conditions. The crew feels silky, and features an athletic cut, a rib-knit collar for softness and raglan sleeves that reduce chafe under packs. Made from 3.7-oz 100% all-recycled polyester with Gladiodor natural odor control for the garment, it comes in a tuckable length and provides 15-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with Gladiodor® natural odor control for the garment and 15-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Silky soft Capilene 1 is the lightest of our technical baselayer fabrics
- Fast-drying, highly breathable and sleek, it provides 15-UPF sun protection and can be worn either on its own or under layers in cooler temps
- Rib-knit collar is soft against the skin
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafe beneath pack straps
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Weight: 161 g (5.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 16 2011
Great price at time of purchase. Arrived quickly, quality construction, true color, good fit (for smaller-than-average nine-year-old), ideal weight, comfortable, warm, and washes well.
- April 8 2011
Warm and toasty
These are a great pair of long underwear, Patagonia's capilene fabric feels great against the skin, these work well under ski pants for temps around 20+, anything lower would require some extra layering. Love em!
- January 1 2011
My daughter loves the capilene baselayers. She says they are very comfy and very warm. Great product!