Patagonia Kid's Retro-X Vest
A Patagonia windproof classic, decked out in recycled fabric (78%). The Kids' Retro-X Vest's fluffy quarter-inch pile is made of a durable polyester fleece, and a new nylon lining adds warmth and blocks wind. A drop-tail hem prevents drafts; nonchafing seams get the thumbs-up for comfort. Contrast nylon Supplex reinforces the fleece-lined collar, front-zip binding and double-layer patch handwarmer pockets. With a retro-style Patagonia chest label and a hand-me-down ID label inside. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Fleece: 100% polyester (78% recycled) 1/4"-pile. Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Quarter-inch pile exterior is soft and buffering and the nylon lining interior provides wind protection
- Stand-up collar with roll-out fleece lining adds neck warmth and prevents chin chafe
- Durable nylon Supplex® on pocket, collar and front zip binding adds strength and clean contrast finish
- Double-layer patch handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem, non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Retro-style label on chest
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Retro-X Vest for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.