Patagonia Kid's Synch Vest
Who needs a campfire when you've got the Patagonia Kids' Synchilla Vest? Made of recycled polyester (85%) double-faced fleece, it combines get-down-and-dirty durability with ultrasoft and lightweight insulation. It wears easily over a top or under a shell, and has a slight drop tail in back for extra coverage. Two zippered handwarmer pockets hold kids' collections; reflective trim on the back and on the zipper pulls for better visibility. With a hand-me-down ID label inside. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 7.6-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Soft and warm Synchilla® fleece provides core warmth.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reflective on back and on pocket pulls
- Drop-tail hem for extra protection
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Weight: 198 g (7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Synch Vest for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 3 2011
This is my 4th Patagonia vest that I have brought for my son. I love the quality of Patagonia. The sizing is good and color blue of this vest, will look good with everything.
- January 13 2011
Can't go wrong with Patagonia
I have never bought anything made by Patagonia that I didn't like. A little secret on this one - I'm an 5' 3", 120 lb. female adult - the kid's size XL fits perfect and it's a lot less $'s than the adult version. Can't do this in jackets because the sleeves are too short but works with a vest.