Patagonia Kid's Trim Brim Hat
When a late takeoff turns into a trip over the falls, a Trim Brim Hat stays around for the next wave. Made of lightweight 4ply, 4.2oz Supplex nylon with a quickdrying DWR durable water repellent finish, it features a circular brim that provides shade; it also retains its shape when wet. The adjustable cinch cord on the crown and a nonchafing chinstrap with a softlock adjustment secure the hat for shredding and tuck away when not in use. Packs small; easy care.
- Lightweight, scrunchable hat for halcyon days in the sun
- 4-ply, 4.2-oz Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight Supplex® nylon fabric is soft, dries fast and packs small; easy care
- Custom adjustment cinch on crown and non-chafing chin strap with soft-lock adjustment secure for surfing and tuck away when not in use
- Circular brim protects ears and neck; ventilation holes; reinforced front brim retains shape when wet
- Size range adjusted
- Ideal Uses: Surfing, Summer Camp, Around Town
- Regular fit
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Trim Brim Hat for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 21 2011
We bought a tan one for my son at the Patagonia store several years ago and he loved it so we wanted one for our daughter. It is a great hat for sun coverage and it fits really well. Patagonia has great products.