Patagonia Lightweight Merino Crew Socks
Made from a skin-friendly blend of Merino wool and nylon, the Lightweight Merino Crew Socks from Patagonia provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, and soft terry-loop footbeds that provide airy cushioning for your feet. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. With a calf-high length.
- Fabric: Solids: 53% Merino wool/45% nylon/2% spandex, Stripes: 52% Merino wool/46% nylon/2% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 71 g (2.5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Lightweight Merino Crew Socks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 5 2012
Soft, warm & comfortable = Perfect
Great pair of socks. I've slowly switched all of my winter socks to merino. They are so much more comfortable, soft, and warm. Patagonia did a great job with this and I highly recommend them.