Patagonia Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
The Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks from Patagonia feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of Merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock in place without binding. Calf-high length.
- Fabric: 52% Merino wool/46% nylon/2% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Lightweight cushioning is shaped in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 65 g (2.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.