Patagonia Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks
The Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks from Patagonia feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of Merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The low-cut anklet design has a roll-top Achilles tab to protect your skin from abrasion.
- Fabric: 53% Merino wool/46% nylon/1% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Low-cut anklet with roll-top Achilles tab to protect from abrasion
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.