Patagonia Lightweight Travel Duffel
Rope bag, gym bag, backpack or duffel, this compressible bag has multisport applications and stows away in its own pocket. A large centered zipper into the roomy main compartment makes it easy to toss in a few essentials or stuff it to the max. Exterior side zipper pocket organizes small items. Top pocket holds music in backpack mode or wallet, phone, etc. in duffel mode. Tuckaway backpack straps and fully padded back and bottom panels provide comfort and durability however you use it. Compression straps and cinch collar secure helmet, shoes, yoga mat or pretty much anything else you want to attach to the outside. Made from strong, extremely lightweight 50denier Nylon 6 triple ripstop with polyurethane coating and a DWR durable water resistant finish. Reinforced with 150denier polyester 47 recycled doubleweave ShiftLayer.
- Rope bag, gym bag, backpack or duffel, this compressible bag has multi-sport applications and stores away into its own pocket
- 50-denier Nylon 6 triple ripstop with polyurethane coating and DWR finish. Reinforced with 150-denier polyester (47% recycled) double-weave ShiftLayer
- Large center-zip main compartment
- Exterior side zipper pocket organizes small essentials
- Top pocket holds music in backpack mode or wallet, phone, etc. in duffel mode
- Tuckaway backpack straps
- Back and bottom padded for comfort and durability
- Compression straps and cinch collar; hold helmet, shoes, yoga mat, etc.
- Ideal Uses: Gear Bag, Travel, Holding Sweaty Things, Day Hikes
- 36 L (2196 cu in) 17" x 12" x 105"
- 397 g (14 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Duffel from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 17 2012
This bag is incredibly lightweight and folds into its own pocket making it a very versatile option in your array of bags and packs. I've used it to carry clothes for an overnight stay at a friend's and I've also used it for a trip to South America, packing all my belongings as well as the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Pack into it and using it as carry-on during my flight. For day trips, I used the backpack and left the duffel bag at the lodge. IMO, another solid Patagonia product and worth the price, especially if you can get it on sale, as I did.
- December 21 2009
Perfect Gym Bag
Lightweight and compact. It holds all one needs for a workout and a shower. Versatile to carry as a duffel or strap on as a backpack.
- June 22 2009
Excellent multi use bag
This is truly a great multi use bag. Makes a great gym bag and just the right size to haul my biking gear. Very durable construction and fabric, and takes up very little room when not in use (which will be rare). I've even used it in backpack mode and it works great! My favorite bag.
- December 7 2011
TOO Many Straps
I found this bag to be confusing with so many small straps and the shoulder strap was uncomfortable. I like the fabric and the light weight but the design is poor which is surprising for Patagonia.