Patagonia Men's 3-In-1 Snowshot Jacket
Versatility meets functionality in the Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowshot jacket. Patagonia serves up some of their best technology in this component jacket. You get time-tested two-layer H2No barrier waterproof and breathable construction in the outer shell matched with a warm Thermogreen synthetic insulated liner jacket. Both make great standalone jackets; together, they deliver awesome cold weather performance. Youll find all the field-proven features you would expect from Patagonia like pit zips, a powder skirt that connects to your favorite Patagonia pants and a removable, helmet compatible hood. Youll love the Snowshot with its liner on storm days, and you can wear the shell or the liner solo in fair weather. The liner jacket has casual town wear written all over it. Zip it into the shell, and youre set for a day of riding at the resort. Why buy two jackets when the Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket for men has everything you need in one convertible jacket system.
- Material: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier
- Lining: mesh liner wicks away moisture
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® insulated zip-in liner jacket
- Stays warm even when wet
- Versatile, puffy zip-out liner features a lightweight polyester shell
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Tall collar
- Pit zips quickly
- Pleated gusset cuff
- Snow seal powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Pants
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket; includes a drop-in media pocket with cable routing; zip-out liner has two hand pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Hem cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
Weight: 1335 g, 47.1 oz
Purchase the Patagonia 3-In-1 Snowshot Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.