Patagonia Men's Air Flow Sleeveless T-Shirt
Ultimate breathability for simmering temps, the sleeveless version of the new Patagonia Air Flow Sleeveless T-Shirt for Men complements the endurance fiend's inability to sit still. The minimalist tee provides maximum air permeability with its quick-drying 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled); it also delivers 15-UPF sun protection and weighs nearly nothing. Pared-down details include a nonbinding crewneck, offset nonchafing seams and reflective heat-transfer logos. The fabric has excellent snag-resistance and is treated with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Mesh fabric encourages maximum breathability and fast dry times; with 15-UPF sun protection
- Crew neck is made of non-binding, moisture-wicking self-fabric
- Seams offset to provide maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on chest and center back
- Weight: 3.1 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Air Flow Sleeveless T-Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 8 2011
Patagonia Mens Airflow Sleeveless
I would highly recommend the t-shirt/short sleeve version of this shirt. The sleveless is fine but is a little to long in the torso for me. The material is amazing - feels like you are wearing nothing..
- May 25 2011
Air Flow Sleeveless
This athletic fitting shirt is comfortable,true to size and light weight. In the hot Arizona sun whether running or walking it takes a light breeze to remind you that your wearing the air flow. The air flow is of excellent design and enhances your athletic experience.