Patagonia Men's Box Quilt Jacket
Consider the Men's Box Quilt Jacket from Patagonia an uber-hoody: ultra-warm, windproof and insulated so you can wait in comfort for the onshores to settle or the uptown El to arrive. The poly/nylon blend shell is super durable and brushed to a pleasing, flannel-like softness. The 100-g recycled polyester Thermogreen provides un-bulky, stay-toasty-when-wet insulation and compresses for deep smooshes into packs and duffels. Hood tightens with an adjustable drawcord. With welted full-length zip; zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal, tricot-brushed chest pocket.
- Fabric: 5.9-oz 58% polyester/42% nylon brushed herringbone with windproof laminate
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Brushed and quilted nylon/polyester herringbone fabric is windproof, lined with quilted polyester plain weave and insulated with 100-g recycled polyester Thermogreen®
- Hooded jacket with adjustable drawcord on hood and welted full-length zipper
- Pockets: Two welted, zippered handwarmers and one zippered internal left-chest pocket are lined with brushed tricot
- Self-fabric cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 822 g (29 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Box Quilt Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 12 2011
This jacket is the bomb. It's windproof, water resistant, and its offers the perfect amount of warmth. Slim fit but true to size. Also it is super easy to stuff in a pack.