Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Crew
As vital as board shorts and ice on a Baja surf trip, the quick-to-wick, quick-to dry Men's Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Crew from Patagonia is the stretchiest baselayer. Made to keep you cool, dry and moving freely during active pursuits, it has a 5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex blend with Gladiodor odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. The fabric rests lightly on the skin, allows a cooling airflow, and wicks perspiration. Offset seams feel smooth under pack straps, and reflective logos on the chest and center-back add visibility to predawn runs.
- Fabric: 5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment and 50+ UPF sun-protection
- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crew neck
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and center back
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 198 g (7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Crew for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 17 2012
Patagonia Capilene's Great
I love these products as layers to keep warm during Cleveland's never ending winter season. Patagonia's products hold up and keep on working! I would highly recommend this product.