Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 Stretch Tank
The forgiving flex of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 1 Silkweight Stretch Tank lets you put your aerobic plans into motion. Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer is made to keep you dry and moving freely during active pursuits. The 84% polyester/16% spandex fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has Gladiodor odor control for the garment. It rests lightly on the skin, allows a cooling airflow and wicks perspiration. Offset seams feel smooth under pack straps, and reflective logos on the chest and center-back add visibility to predawn runs. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Polyester and spandex jersey blend provides superior stretch and moisture management. Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck is non-binding and wicks moisture
- Seams offset to provide maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Reflective heat-transfer logo
- Weight: 4.5 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 1 Stretch Tank for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 21 2012
BEST TANK TOP
I HAVE PURCHASED QUITE A FEW TANK TOPS AND EITHER DIDN'T LIKE THE MATERIAL, OR THE FIT OF THE TANK TOP WAS TO TIGHT AROUND THE NECK OR TO LOSE AROUND THE ARMS. THIS TANK TOP ON THE OTHER HAND HAS SILKY SMOOTH MATERIAL WHICH KEEPS YOU WARM WHEN NEED BE, BUT ALSO KEEPS YOU COOL ON WARM DAYS.IT ALSO DOESN'T IRRITATE YOUR SKIN. THE FIT IS PERFECT, LONG ENOUGH IN THE TORSO, BUT NOT TO RESTRICTING IN THE NECK, AND A PERFECT FIT AROUND YOUR ARMS. I'M 5'10 175 WITH AN ATHLETIC BUILD AND A MEDIUM WAS A PERFECT FIT.