Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms
The mid-calf length of the Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms from Patagonia eases shin strain from stiff ski boots and steep fall lines. Made from our most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer fabric, they provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Capilene 3 Midweight breathes easily, wicks moisture, stretches as you move, and dries quickly. The brushed interior increases warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth jersey exterior glides easily beneath layers. A brushed-elastic waistband soothes the skin; the gusseted crotch allows unimpeded mobility. Made from a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Fabric: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Boot Cut: Inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 170 g (6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.