Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Mock Neck
Cool temperatures, dry air and leaves on fire: October is prime time for sending routes at the New River Gorge. The Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Mock Neck preserves your mobility for the New's big moves and keeps your core warm whether you're belaying or going for the redpoint. Capilene 3 Midweight, the most versatile and fastest-wicking of all our performance baselayers, provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. It breathes easily, wicks moisture, stretches as you move, and dries quickly. Brushed for warmth, it has a soft interior and a smooth jersey exterior that glides under layers. Details include a 3-inch mock-neck design, raglan sleeves and underarm panels for mobility and a harness-compatible hem length. Made from a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Fabric: Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit
- Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Mock Neck for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 17 2012
Patagonia Capilene Mock Midweight Shirt
I have another fine product from Altrec that came this week. The Patagonia Midweight Capilene Mock Shirt is excellent. It's warm and perfect for layering while battling old man winter!
- January 4 2012
I absolutely love this capilene. Try to find a better base layer and you cant! This thing goes with me on all my trips! I love how this crew will perform in any condition. It even looks good wearing it around town.