Patagonia Men's Compound Cargo Pants
Don't be a sissy go do something! A solid motto when conditions are less than ideal. And never forget the necessities. Made from tough but lightweight 5.5oz ripstop organic cotton with the strength of standard 8oz material, these lean, mean cargos are built for all day action and won't make you look like you belong in a mall. With cargo pockets taken from supervintage army blocks, perfect for stashing replacement fins, digicams, dry salami and cans of beer.
- Ripstop construction gives the 55-oz organic cotton fabric used in this new pant the tear strength of 8-oz goods
- 5.5-oz organic cotton ripstop
- Lightweight yet durable organic cotton ripstop
- Two generous wide-entry drop-in front pockets
- Two side-seam cargo pockets with hidden button flap
- Two rear pockets with hidden button flap
- 32" inseam
- Ideal Uses: Feeding the Chickens, Re-Taping ‘Biners, Outdoor Work, Seaside Cookouts, Summerstage Concerts in Central Park
- Regular fit
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Compound Cargo Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 16 2010
light and tough
These pants are great quality--light and durable. They fit well and are comfortable though I haven't tried them against a long, wet hike yet. They are fairly warm but you may not take them in the middle of winter as they are somewhat thin.
- September 20 2010
tough and stylish
These pants look nice enough to wear anywhere yet are tough enough to take on any outside task. The ripstop fabric is an excellent idea and the comfort of these pants is great!
- August 24 2010
As a 30L x 30W, I have a difficult time finding pants that have a well-fitting inseam. The 30W Short in this pant is perfect! Top quality construction and finish.
- September 15 2010
The cotton is terrific, soft & comfortable. Fit should be a tad looser though.
- August 3 2010
comfortable and beautiful
patagonia presents its product with organic cottons. quite comfortable. right size. just great.